Expand your knowledge & practice with Yoga Certification
Ready to teach yoga, learn more about yourself and how Yoga can help you in all areas of your life?!
This 200hr. yoga training is designed to give you a transformational experience on a personal level, which will help you to become an effective and sought after instructor. You will gain a deeper understanding of all things yoga. If you want to teach yoga, add it to your fitness classes and learn the details of a safe and effective practice… then this program is for you!
Upon graduation, you will be able to audition for Oxygen Yoga & Fitness with the possibility of gaining employment straight out of training with any of their 55+ Canadian studios.. and growing! This is a very rare opportunity for new teachers straight out of training and we are happy to offer you continued support after graduation.
O2 Yoga Teacher Training is recognized by the international Yoga Alliance which means you will be certified to teach yoga anywhere in the world. But, we would love to keep you in our Oxygen Family and offer you instructional opportunities, right after graduation!
Graduates will be able to register with Yoga Alliance at the RYT-200 Level.
Certified & Registered
Our school and faculty are certified and registered with Yoga Alliance International
In this O2 Yoga Teacher Training, you will learn:
- Proper alignment, benefits & potential risks of the foundational yoga postures
- Sanskrit names of the postures
- Anatomy and how it applies to each posture
- How to instruct a class into and out of a postures
- Hands on adjustments
- How to sequence a yoga class so that it is safe and effective
- How to observe bodies in postures
- Confidence though many hours of practice teaching
- The art of leading a class
- The history and philosophy of Yoga
- An introduction into subtle body, Chakras, Ayurveda and meditation
- Mudras, Bandhas, and chants
- The business of Yoga
- Oxygen Yoga and Fitness class formatting
- Tools to teach effectively and safely
GET A 10% DISCOUNT
on tuition, when paid in full 6 weeks before course start date.
USE DISCOUNT CODE