Costa Rica Fall Intensive 2019
October 26th – November 18th, 2019
200 hr | $6,249 (includes tax)
- Students will fly into Costa Rica on October 26th
- Teacher Training runs from October 28th – November 17, 2019
- Students will fly out of Costa Rica on November 18th
- There will be an option to stay in Costa Rica an extra week at the retreat centre if you wish.
- Tuition for the yoga teacher-training program.
- Two manuals.
- Room and board at the retreat, double occupancy.
- All meals on days of training, raw and organic food.
- Airport transfer to the resort.
- One excursion.
This foundational yoga training is designed to give you a transformational experience on a personal level, which will help you to become an effective and sought after instructor. You will gain a deeper understanding of all things yoga. If you want to go deeper into your practice, learn more about yourself and yoga, and learn the details of a safe and effective practice… then this program is for you!
Upon graduation, you will be able to audition for Oxygen Yoga & Fitness with the possibility of gaining employment straight out of training with any of their 17 Vancouver studios, and growing! We have locations in every community in the Lower Mainland. This is a very rare opportunity for new teachers straight out of training and we are happy to offer you continued support after graduation.
O2 Yoga Teacher Training is recognized by the international Yoga Alliance which means you will be certified to teach yoga anywhere in the world. But, we would love to keep you in our Oxygen Family and offer you instructional opportunities, right after graduation!
Graduates will be able to register with Yoga Alliance at the RYT-200 Level.
Example Daily Schedule:
6:00 – 6:30 AM Morning Tea and light snack
6:30 – 9:30 AM Morning Meditation, asana practice, and theory
9:30 – 10:00 AM Breakfast
10:00 – 12:00 PM Theory
12:00 – 1:00 PM Lunch
1:00 – 5:30 PM Theory and asana practice
6:15 – 7:15 PM Dinner
- There will be homework/reading/studying at night. This will average about 30 – 90 minutes per evening.
- One day will be spent together on an excursion.
- There will be 2 full days off of training while in Costa Rica for exploration or relaxation.
- There will be a test at the end of the program.
- There is also a take-home test at the end of the program that you must complete and email in for grading.
- Flight to Costa Rica
- Breakfast only on the two full days off from training. You will have the option to pay for lunch and/or dinner at the retreat center on those off from training.
- Three additional books that need to be purchased and brought to Costa Rica. Average cost for all three books is around $80 total.
- Airport transfer from resort after the program. This is not included because many people decide to stay longer after the program and arrange their own travel back to the airport. The eco-lodge can help with arranging airport transfers and many times several people share the transfer together.
- Non-refundable deposit- $1,500 (no tax) Due by June 31st.
- Early-Bird- Pay the tuition in full 6 months before the course starts for a $200 discount. Full payment is due by June 31st.
- Regular tuition- June 31st, 2019- First payment due: $2,374.5 September 1st, 2019- Final payment due: $2,374.50
- Payment plan- One payment per month of $791.50 for 6 months. Payment must begin in the month of May or earlier so that the tuition is paid in full by October of 2019, at the latest.
Students will receive their certificate once they are paid in full. Last date for enrolment- September 15th, 2019
Register Now, Spaces Are Limited!
Please complete the application and return it to email@example.com. Then a phone interview will be set-up with Christina Raskin. After you are accepted you must pay your $1,500 non-refundable deposit to reserve your space. You will then be sent a welcome email with more information regarding the training and requirements leading up to the trip to Costa Rica.
After the phone interview, spots in the program are based on a first-come-first served basis. Meaning, you must pay the deposit to reserve your space. You space is not reserved until the non-refundable deposit is paid. If someone pays before you then you might loss your spot and the deposit will be refunded. This is the only reason a non-refundable deposit will be refunded.
The Training / Workshops fill up fast, so reserve your spot now!
Christina is one of the best, if not the best, instructor I have ever had the pleasure of learning from – whether inside or outside of the yoga studio! Christina’s passion to share her love of yoga/pilates shines through in every gentle instruction, graceful movement, and powerful pose she presents to the students. Yoga is now an integral part of my lifestyle largely due to the strong foundation developed in every practice that I have learned and will continue to learn from Christina. I look forward to seeing her smiling face and positive outlook before, during, and after each class. Thank you Christina for bringing the best out of me!Francine Hong
In September 2014, I made a life changing decision to join Christina Raskin’s YTT at Oxygen. I had NO IDEA the journey I would embark on with my peers & teacher would turn out to be such a fulfilling & beautiful experience. Christina IS THE BEST. She has a lot of experience under her belt as an instructor, is extremely knowledgeable, and has the warmest smile & she’s awesome. Who wouldn’t want an awesome teacher? The YTT was a great mix of asana practice, meditation, philosophy, anatomy, pranayama & discussions. Christina has inspired me in countless positive ways while the YTT taught me the skills I needed to continue my personal practice throughout my life. This program isn’t just for those interested in teaching or yoga, it’s for anyone who wants to accomplish something very fulfilling & healthy. Thank you for believing in all of us when we doubted ourselves, Christina. Thank you for teaching me to be compassionate towards myself. If you ever teach the 500 hour program, sign me up now!Lily J. Miranda
I am so pleased that I decided to take my YTT with Oxygen, it was everything I hoped it would be, and more. There was a perfect balance of asana practice, anatomy, pranayama, meditation and philosophy. I had heard that training to become a yoga teacher was life changing but wasn’t sure how until I began the program. Initially I thought I would learn how to teach others but it turned out to be so much more than that. I found a path to a rich and rewarding personal practice. Christina is so passionate about what she is teaching and really helps you to deeply understand the concepts so it can transform your life and touch others as well. Her intention is to help you become the best instructor you can be by diving deep with in your own practice, leaving you with a solid foundation and a desire to dive even deeper. This YTT truly inspired me and I would recommend it to anyone who has a passion for yoga! I LOVE MY LIFE!Alex Anderson
* Testimonial Disclaimer: The fitness testimonials presented apply only to the individuals depicted, cannot be guaranteed, and should not be considered typical. Every testimonial on this site are real, however it must be disclaimed that your individual results may vary.
*Results Disclaimer: Please note we do not guarantee any results in any of our fitness programs and or classes. Results may vary from individual to individual based on lifestyle, fitness level, nutrition and general health of the individual. Health tips and programs contained on this website/ blog does not guarantee that you will achieve desired results or that you will look like images that might be posted on this website/ blog.
Certified & Registered
Our school and faculty are certified and registered with Yoga Alliance and the BC Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA).
Extraordinary Health Benefits from the Far Infrared Heating in all our Oxygen Yoga & Fitness Location
Improves the Immune System | Removes Toxin and Mineral Waste | Burns Calories and Controls Weight | Helps Diminish Cellulite | Strengthens the Cardiovascular System | Stress Relief | Relieves Pain from Arthritis, Rheumatism Bursitis, Sprains, Strains and Over Worked Muscles | Improves Skin Tone
Contact Us If You Have Any Questions
NOTE: This is not a business opportunity. No income opportunity is presented in this promotion.
DISCLAIMER: Let’s have some straight talk here. We don’t believe in “get rich quick schemes” - "get healthy in a day / with a pill schemes". I believe in hard work, adding value and serving others with excellence and integrity. While the information in these Yoga Training Workshops are based on real life results, I can not guarantee your ability to create a thriving yoga career after attending our Yoga Instructor training course. Do I believe that you can make a massive difference in your life? Heck yeah, but just like anything in life, not without your hard work, effort, energy and commitment. Results are not typical. That is because most people do not take action on what is learned and give up after hitting a roadblock. If you want to succeed in anything- including your health- you have to have a good plan, a solid work ethic, and the ability to keep working towards your goals, even when you hit a snag! Because I can guarantee that you will. But seriously it's yoga - It's amazing, fun and rejuvenating.
This site is not a part of the Facebook Website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. Facebook is a trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Copyright 2018 All Rights Reserved.