September 21, 22, 28, 29
Anatomy training is required before taking this workshop. The following certifications/courses will be accepted as proof that you have completed adequate anatomy training.
- College or University courses- Anatomy and/or Physiology courses
- 200hr. Yoga Teacher Training certification
- BCRPA certification
- CanFit Pro certification
- Other certifications/trainings will be accepted on a individual basis if the anatomy training satisfies the requirements.
If you are unsure if your course/certificate satisfies this prerequisite, please contact us for for information.
Non-refundable Deposit $50
Early-Bird Regular Tuition $659
Regular Tuition $699
Early-Bird O2 Grad Tuition $559
O2 Grad Tuition $599
*Early Bird rates apply to registrations and full tuition payments made 1 month in advance.
**O2 Grad rates apply if you are a O2 Yoga Teacher Training Graduate.
O2 Fitness Fusion
An O2 Fusion certified Fitness Instructor is qualified to:
- Safely and effectively design a fitness class.
- Lead groups in various formats of cardiovascular conditioning, muscle strength, endurance training, and stretching.
- Help class participates to achieve fitness goals through evaluating participates needs and
- Lead exciting and fun utilizing effective tools like music and community.
- Maintain safety in fitness classes using many tools including safe cueing and demonstration.
- Create a supportive atmosphere for participants.
- Monitor and safely regulate class intensity and technique to ensure safety of all class participates.
- Offer variations and modifications for various fitness abilities and injuries. Answer general questions on injuries and/or discomforts related to exercise.
- Teach all fitness classes at Oxygen Yoga & Fitness studios.
This is a comprehensive course includes:
- Aspects of fitness, wellness and basic training principles.
- Components of a fitness class from the warm-up to the cool-down and how to design a class safely.
- Teaching Methodologies: Effective exercise demonstration and instruction.
- Musicality and counting: phrasing, cueing and appropriate music selection.
- Leadership and motivation skills.
- Variations/modification for injuries and various fitness levels.
- Practice Teaching
- Training on specific Oxygen fitness classes including; Tone & Sculpt, and Bar.
O2 Fusion Certificate which allows you to teach Tone & Sculpt, and Bar classes at Oxygen Yoga & Fitness
This foundational yoga training is designed to give you a transformational experience on a personal level, which will help you to become an effective and sought after instructor. You will gain a deeper understanding of all things yoga. If you want to go deeper into your practice, learn more about yourself and yoga, and learn the details of a safe and effective practice… then this program is for you!
Upon graduation, you will be able to audition for Oxygen Yoga & Fitness with the possibility of gaining employment straight out of training with any of their 17 Vancouver studios, and growing! We have locations in every community in the Lower Mainland. This is a very rare opportunity for new teachers straight out of training and we are happy to offer you continued support after graduation.
O2 Yoga Teacher Training is recognized by the international Yoga Alliance which means you will be certified to teach yoga anywhere in the world. But, we would love to keep you in our Oxygen Family and offer you instructional opportunities, right after graduation!
Graduates will be able to register with Yoga Alliance at the RYT-200 Level.
Register Now, Spaces Are Limited!
The Training / Workshops fill up fast, so reserve your spot now!
I am so pleased that I decided to take my YTT with Oxygen, it was everything I hoped it would be, and more. There was a perfect balance of asana practice, anatomy, pranayama, meditation and philosophy. I had heard that training to become a yoga teacher was life changing but wasn’t sure how until I began the program. Initially I thought I would learn how to teach others but it turned out to be so much more than that. I found a path to a rich and rewarding personal practice. Christina is so passionate about what she is teaching and really helps you to deeply understand the concepts so it can transform your life and touch others as well. Her intention is to help you become the best instructor you can be by diving deep with in your own practice, leaving you with a solid foundation and a desire to dive even deeper. This YTT truly inspired me and I would recommend it to anyone who has a passion for yoga! I LOVE MY LIFE!
*Results Disclaimer: Please note we do not guarantee any results in any of our fitness programs and or classes. Results may vary from individual to individual based on lifestyle, fitness level, nutrition and general health of the individual. Health tips and programs contained on this website/ blog does not guarantee that you will achieve desired results or that you will look like images that might be posted on this website/ blog.
Certified & Registered
Our school and faculty are certified and registered with Yoga Alliance.